Re: [Exim] Routing with Spamcop

Author: Mark Edwards
To: Matthew Byng-Maddick
CC: exim list
Subject: Re: [Exim] Routing with Spamcop
On Wednesday, July 31, 2002, at 12:57 AM, Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:

> spam_trap:
> driver = redirect
> condition = ${if def:h_Spam_header_that_youve_added: {yes}{no}}
> user = exim
> data = /path/to/spambox
> transport = address_file
> no_verify

Okay, I think I've got this set up. In my ACL:

warn    message       = X-blacklisted-at: $dnslist_domain
         log_message   = found in $dnslist_domain
         dnslists      = bl.spamcop.net

In my routers:

spam_trap:
driver = redirect
condition = ${if def:h_X-blacklisted-at: {yes}{no}}
user = exim
data = /var/mail/spam
# transport = address_file
no_verify

I commented out the transport directive because exim complained that this
router shouldn't have a transport defined.

Now, I haven't seen this setup work yet (no spam so far) but what do you
think?

--
Mark Edwards
San Francisco, CA