Re: [Exim] Routing with Spamcop

Author: Matthew Byng-Maddick
To: exim list
Subject: Re: [Exim] Routing with Spamcop

[> > Tamas thought he knew what he was talking about and wrote:]
> > > condition = ${if eq{$sender_host_addres}{spamcop's.ip.addy}{yes}{no}}
> > Sorry, I'm a bit of a newbie with Exim configuration. Can you give me a
> > hint as to where that statement would fit into the larger configure
> > file? I'm basically using the default setup with a few minor tweaks.
> i'm afraid i don't really know what the `default' configuration is.

Look in your source tree at src/configure.default, then.

Oh, and I'd ignore Tamas' condition as it doesn't have a hope in hell
of working.

Mark, probably the best way of doing it is to use the commented-out bits
in the default acl to add a header, and then add a router (and I can't
do this now - pre-coffee), which checks for this header and does a new
file delivery, something like:

spam_trap:
driver = redirect
condition = ${if def:h_Spam_header_that_youve_added: {yes}{no}}
user = exim
data = /path/to/spambox
transport = address_file
no_verify

(note this is a quick, untested hack, and possibly won't work)

MBM