[Exim] Revised question: How to send all incoming mail to a …

Author: jreed
To: exim-users
CC: jreed
Subject: [Exim] Revised question: How to send all incoming mail to a single user?
I asked in a previous msg how to send all incoming mail to a single user.
That question wasn't quite accurate. The server we are using acts as a mail
relay server. It receives msgs from other machines in a single domain, and
passes them to their external recipients, anywhere in the world. What
we need, for testing, is a way to take all msgs that are sent to this
server for relaying, and send them to a single local user, instead of
passing them on.

Can someone explain how to do this? Thanks again!

--
Judith Reed
jreed@???