Re: [Exim] Exim4: unknown named list error

Author: John Horne
To: Exim Users List
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim4: unknown named list error
On 24-Jul-2002 at 15:45:13 John Horne wrote:
> domainlist test_domains =
>
> domainlist relay_to_domains = @mx_any : +test_domains
>
>   hostlist relay_from_hosts = FILE_SERVERS : PLYMOUTH : PLYM_SHORT : \
>                               LOCAL_RELAYS : LOCALHOST : +test_domains

DUH!! Mixing a host list with a domain list is no doubt why it's saying
'unknown'! My testing worked because both 'test_domains' and
'relay_to_domains' are domain lists. It's going to be when relay testing
that the error message occurs. Silly me; sorry.

Interestingly though, does that mean that I could have a domain list and a
host list both with the same name?

John.

E-mail: jhorne@???