Re: [Exim] Exim a Open Relay ?

Autor: Glenn Carver
A: reinhard.travnicek, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim a Open Relay ?
Reinhard,

I put the following ACL in my exim4 configure file which stops this
relay attempt:

   deny    local_parts   = ^.*[@%!/|]
           message       = Invalid characters in local_part of recipient address

There's a mail relay tester at www.abuse.net/relay.html which I use
whenever I change the configure file just in case I break something.
You need to register to run the full tests but it's free and quick.

Hope this helps.

Glenn