Re: [Exim] working on headers

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Tamas TEVESZ
CC: Antony Carr, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] working on headers
On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Tamas TEVESZ wrote:

> probably you're looking for something like this:
>
> xxx:
> driver = smartuser
> condidion = ${if def:h_Foo {yes}{no}}
> new_address = my_transport

Indeed, though I think you meant "transport" rather than "new_address",
didn't you?

> i'm not quite sure whether it's h_Foo or h_Foo: or whether it's
> case-sensitive or not, but you get the idea.

You should get into the habit of using h_foo: just in case there isn't
white space after. It's not cas-sensitive.

Another approach is to note that "transport" is expanded. So you can
have

transport = ${if def:h_foo: {transport1}{transport2}}

on any router (or director for Exim 3).