Re: [Exim] local_domains & MySQL trouble

Autor: James Harr
A: exim-users
CC: ph10
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] local_domains & MySQL trouble
Sorry,

I got it working, I don't think the conversation between me and another
person got posted because I have a nasty habbit of forgetting to use 'reply-
all'.

All I had to do was add "AND domain='${domain}'" since the domainlist's are
all dynamically generated.

James Harr <james@???>
http://www.grickle.org