Re: [Exim] can send but not receive

Autor: Paolo Gaggini
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] can send but not receive
On Sunday 21 July 2002 16:46, you wrote:
> Do you have a domain? Does the MX point at the hostname of your server?

Yes I have, and then I asked my provider to change the MX record.
Now the original domain is www.gseserver.net while the MX record is
mail.gseserver.net. Both domains point to the same IP address (the IP of my
ADSL connection).

> username of the email address exist on your server?
> What is the email address you were trying to send to?

Yes. In my home I've 4 PC in the same LAN. One of them is the server
(directly connected to the Internet), and there is a "paolo" user who can
send mails in the Internet and receive mail from the other 3 LAN PC but not
from the Internet. I think only local mail is received, but I can't
understand why.

Thanks a lot!