[Exim] Re: $home in filter when check_local_user is not set

Autor: Miquel van Smoorenburg
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Re: $home in filter when check_local_user is not set
In article <Pine.SOL.4.44.0207171015540.14093-100000@???>,
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:
>On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
>> However when I execute a filter, $home is not set, and I
>> would like it to be (for logging, for example).
>
>This is already a Wish List item.
>I was thinking along the lines of adding a home_directory option to the
>router.

Oh, that would work for me. The evil ${sg} solution works too, for now.

BTW, is there any reason the working directory is the exim
spool directory when the filter is executed instead of $home?

Mike.