Re: [Exim] Virtual Host woes

Autor: Chris Knipe
A: James Harr, reed
CC: james, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Virtual Host woes
Just go through the spec file.

Exim allows for Maildir delivery, which is what imap uses.

There's allot of people on this list for that matter that uses exim in
Maildir delivery scenario's with allot of success. Play around with it,
have a look at the documentation, and when you have a specific question to
ask, post it to the list.

I'm sure someone will be able to help you when you have a specific problem.

--
me