[Exim] Re: Exim (and POP/IMAP) with LDAP

Autor: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Re: Exim (and POP/IMAP) with LDAP
--
On Sun, Jul 07, 2002 at 08:39:13AM -0500, Douglas Gray Stephens wrote:
| At 18:10 (GMT+0000) on 6-July-2002, Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira wrote:
| > I'm new with LDAP, I only put it to work to serve adressbook with
| > Netscape and Outlook. ;)

| I trust your outlook users are simple users, as I can guarantee to
| crash any outlook client if the user types in names with certain
| characters. Miscrosoft have confirmed the issue happens even when
| Activedirectory is used as the LDAP server.

ROFL!

Do you have pointers to specifics on this? I'd like to read the (MS
or otherwise) writeups on the bug.

While I'm at it, does anyone remember where the "outlook howto" is for
sending a Bcc message without triggering the <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
bug? I read it once (it was well-written, IMO) but haven't been able
to find it via google.

-D

--

Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge,
but he who hates correction is stupid.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/