Re: [Exim] unexpected error message using TLS

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Xander D Harkness
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] unexpected error message using TLS
Philip Hazel wrote:

>On Thu, 4 Jul 2002, Xander D Harkness wrote:
>

>>I am using auth plain and TLS from mozilla, which has worked very well
>>on exim 3. It also works well using the debugging options as above.
>>
>>When I try to run exim using exim -bd i get the following error from
>>Mozilla:
>>

>Very odd that it works with debugging turned on and not without.

It is not so easy to trace what was happening with TLS. It worked fine
without TLS. I got nonsense on a local tcpdump (obviously - but I live
in hope)

I thought the easiest thing to do was to try to recompile and it now
works. Even though the output had no errors both times, I guess it must
have been a glitch!

Kind regards
Xander