Re: [Exim] MailScanner Exim and check per User

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Christian Frömmel
Para: Ben-Nes Michael, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] MailScanner Exim and check per User
At 20:16 03.07.02 +0200, Ben-Nes Michael wrote:

Hi,

>Can I configure Exim to check incoming/Outgoing Mail by some sort of list
>( like Users )
>Some will get scanned and some wont.

Sure this is possible, I use to scan certain mail-domains the
domains-Option on directors and senders-Option on routers (speaking for exim3).
Just add the line "domains = list.of.incoming.domains.to.be.scanned" to the
virusscan-director or "senders = list.of.outgoing.domains.to.be,scanned" to
the virusscan-router. You can do that in a lookup too ("domains/senders =
cdb;/path/to/domainlist.cdb" for example).

Works perfectly here.

regards, Christian

--
Christian Froemmel - Systemadministration Mail/Webserver
WWW: http://www.medizin.fu-berlin.de/~froemmel