Re: [Exim] Re: Re: Callbacks and bounces (exim v3)

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Alan J. Flavell
CC: Derrick 'dman' Hudson, Exim users list
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Re: Re: Callbacks and bounces (exim v3)
On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Alan J. Flavell wrote:

> > I thought the callbacks operated on the envelope only.
>
> So why was exim (v3) trying to callback the header-from? I'm still
> confused about this, sorry.

In Exim 3, turning on callbacks turns them on for ALL verifications,
including header address verifications when header_sender_verify is set.

In Exim 4, you can turn on callbacks for envelope verifications and
header verifications independently.