Re: [Exim] Re: header_syntax error message

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Re: header_syntax error message
--
On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 12:38:25PM -0400, Dave C. wrote:
| On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
| > On Jun 27, 2002 Matt Bernstein  wrote:
| > | On Jun 26 Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
| > | |
> [...]
| > |
| > | No, but you get to define log_message in your ACLs.
| >
| > I don't want to define log_message -- it is already set correclty (as
| > I want).  I want to be able to do
| >     message = $log_message

| Why not just

| message = [the same information that you put for log_message ]

| ??

That isn't possible. The entire acl command :

        deny    !verify  = header_syntax

The log message :

2002-06-27 11:42:30 17NcLB-0000VZ-00 H=ip6-localhost (me) [::1] F=<devnull@???> rejected after DATA: "@" or "." expected after "Undisclosed": failing address in "To" header is: <Undisclosed Recipient:;>

*I* didn't create the log message; exim did. In the current release,
there is no way for me to get that data other than reading the
rejectlog after the fact. (thus I've patched my copy to copy the log
message into the "user" message which achieves the effect I want)

-D

--

If your company is not involved in something called "ISO 9000" you
probably have no idea what it is.  If your company _is_ involved in ISO

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/