Re: Re [Exim] multiple ip address (re)routing

Author: Jon Kyme
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
New-Topics: [Exim] Re: header_syntax error message
Subject: Re: Re [Exim] multiple ip address (re)routing
Philip Hazel, he say:

> > > Is it possible to configure exim to route specific domains through
> one isp
> > > and other domains through the other? (each isp is on a different ip
> > 2 smtp transports with different
> > interface = ????
>
> Surely the routing in your TCP/IP stack should be able to choose the
> correct interface? (Mind you, it's a long time since I understood the
> "route" command. :-)

I never will understand routing. But if you have multiple routes available
(via diferent gateways) would one always get chosen over the other(s) unless the routing tables change / are changed?

Exim 4 smtp transport 'interface' is expanded ! How neat is that?
What can you not do with duct tape! (or exim) So would only need one
transport.

--
all the best to you and yours ...