Re: [Exim] Re: Re: Relaying?

Author: Cole Tuininga
To: Exim Users List
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: Re: Relaying?
On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 13:53, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:

> Ok, can you also show the part of the system filter where you invoke
> RAV? I suspect that command is where the problem lies.
>
> If RAV works like a traditional UNIX filter, then you can use the
> example director/transport given in
> http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/exim3_spamassassin.html but use
> RAV instead of SA.

This is the part that, in all honesty, I don't understand. There
doesn't appear to BE a command line for it. Yet I'm reasonably certain
rav is being hit - I see the log entries. As far as I can tell, the
server gets it's data via a unix domain socket, but I don't see where
exim is told how to deliver to it....?

--
"If Al Gore invented the Internet, I invented spell check."
    -- Dan Quayle

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc