[Exim] Re: Re: Relaying?

Author: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
To: Exim Users List
Subject: [Exim] Re: Re: Relaying?
--
On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 01:31:21PM -0400, Cole Tuininga wrote:
| On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 13:16, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
| > | This comment sets off a bunch of red flags to me - namely the fact that
| > | we've recently installed RAV Antivirus. You could very well be right
| > | about this. Thanks.
| >
| > How about posting the relevant routers/directors/transports?

| Rav installs by using a filter only. Here's the relevant lines:

(global section)
| ### Added for RAV anti-virus for linux
| message_filter = /usr/local/rav8/bin/ravexim_filter
| message_filter_pipe_transport = rav_pipe

| [snip]
| trusted_users = mail : ravms

| [snip]

(transport)
| ### Added for RAV anti-virus for linux
| rav_pipe:
| driver = pipe
| path = "/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/lib"
| user = ravms

Ok, can you also show the part of the system filter where you invoke
RAV? I suspect that command is where the problem lies.

If RAV works like a traditional UNIX filter, then you can use the
example director/transport given in
http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/exim3_spamassassin.html but use
RAV instead of SA.

-D

--

The righteous hate what is false,
but the wicked bring shame and disgrace.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/