[Exim] Using SA (Spam Assassin) selectively with Exim

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Odhiambo G. Washington
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] Using SA (Spam Assassin) selectively with Exim
Hello,

May I pose this to those already using SA with Exim.
Is it possible to use SA with Exim but not globally?
I want to make a kind of a list that people signup to.
I then want to make SA _only_ scan mail addressed to users
appearing on this list..something like a condition on the
director..

TIA

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash@???>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

In West Union, Ohio, No married man can go flying without his spouse
along at any time, unless he has been married for more than 12 months.