RE: [Exim] Frozen incoming messages?

Góra strony
Autor: Cory Daehn
Dla: 'Bill Schoolcraft', exim-users
Temat: RE: [Exim] Frozen incoming messages?
my bad. sysctl -a

My biggest problem is I'm typing joe commads into Outlook/Word all the
time, not to mention typing unix commands at my WinXP/2000/NT command
prompts.

oops.

I thought the sysctl was SVR4 stuff... or is it just something BSD/Linux
came up with to make our lives a little easier. It amazes me how many
people are looking for AIX & Solaris admins here in Austin, but none of
'em want anyone who's used to Linux. bastards! :)

I still haven't figured out why exim is freezing all the incoming and
outgoing mail rather than sending it on... and the logs aren't being
much help either.

http://www.forwardslashunix.com/history.jpg