Re: [Exim] accepting mail without being an open relay

Top Pagina
Auteur: Peter N Lewis
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] accepting mail without being an open relay
>I guess this is something terribly simple, but I just can't fugureout
>how to solve it.

I think you need this:

hostlist relay_from_hosts = 127.0.0.1:203.8.112.0/24

and

   accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts
           endpass
           message       = unknown recipient
           verify        = recipient

relay_from_hosts includes your local IPs and loopback (127.0.0.1):

This was in the default configuration file for me, basically it
allows your server to act as a relay for any SMTP originating
"locally", whatever your definition of locally is.

Enjoy,
    Peter.

--
<http://www.interarchy.com/> <http://download.interarchy.com/>