[Exim] Re: Blocking incessant relay testers with Exim 4

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Re: Blocking incessant relay testers with Exim 4
--
On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 01:05:01PM +1200, Juha Saarinen wrote:
| Dave C. wrote:

| > You can reference such a file from within an ACL.

| Yes, unless I misunderstand it, there's no way to refuse SMTP connections to
| specific host IP addresses and/or IP address ranges with ACLs.

Wouldn't this work in the RCPT ACL?

deny hosts = net-lsearch;/etc/exim/deny.host-list

-D

--

If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his
cross and follow me.  For whoever wants to save his life will lose it,

Jabber ID : dman@???