Re: [Exim] Using the RBL selectively

Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: Butler, Chad
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Using the RBL selectively
On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 02:58:55PM -0600,
Butler, Chad <cbutler@???> is thought to have said:

> I have been using Exim for some time now with no problems whatsoever. Now I
> would like to expand our usage of it to allow filtering based on the RBL.
> The documentation seems to be fairly straight-forward, but I have one point
> of uncertainty I'm hoping to receive guidance on. I would like to begin
> using the RBL selectively with a handful of users at first and then later
> include all users at their request. It looks like I can do this by
> specifying all users with the recipients_reject_except tag. There are
> roughly 100 users that I would want to do this for. Is there a way to point
> this tag to a file, or can I just include a list separated by commas? Is
> there a better way to do this? Any advice would be appreciated.

recipients_reject_except is an address list. See Section 7.16 of the
Specification for details on what that looks like
(http://www.us.exim.org/exim-html-3.30/doc/html/spec_7.html#IDX523)

Tabor
Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality