Re: [Exim] Relay to 2 domains

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dave C.
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Relay to 2 domains
On Sat, 8 Jun 2002, Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira wrote:

>     Hi all,
>     I have to relay from an Exim server to 2 Exchange Servers (each with a
> domain).
>     I have configured exim like this but it works only when I sent mail for
> only one recipient.
>     With 2 or more recipients it fails to send separetely for each server.
>     What can be wrong?
>     TIA,        Paulo Henrique

OMG.

You dont want to be routing based on the headers. Nor do you need to use
a complex condition to figure out where a message is addressed - the
'domains' parameter works nicely..

Try the following:

cbcc_com_br:
driver = domainlist
domains = cbcc.com.br
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = * www.linuxsolutions.com.br

teletrim_com:
driver = domainlist
domains = teletrim.com
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = * init.linuxsolutions.com.br