[Exim] exim 4 and the vacation-program of sieve / cyrus

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Markus Mandalka
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] exim 4 and the vacation-program of sieve / cyrus
Hello,

Has someone exim 4 and cyrus with sieve and the vacation-programm of sieve running ?

All is ok on my installation with cyrus, sieve end exim 4 but the vacation-programm-mails are not delivered.

They go to cyrus@undefined-domain instead of the real adress.

I red in other mailings, that it has to do something with an empty line the vacation-programm sends on beginging of its mail. Sendmail has no problems with it but exim do not deliver it.

How i can solve the problem ?

I upgraded from exim 3 to 4 because of the drop_cr option, but it didn't help. :-(

Greetings,
Markus
FreeMail in der Premiumversion! Mit mehr Speicher, mehr Leistung, mehr
Erlebnis und mehr Prämie. Jetzt unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021105