Re: [Exim] Re: Mail relay problems

Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
A: exim
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Re: Mail relay problems
On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 06:45:38PM -0500, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
> On the positive side, I don't actually reject much junk anymore. I
> think my address must have been marked as bad on the spam lists since
> the spam couldn't get through :-).

Please let me know how you did this, I've been rejecting large amounts
of spam for at least a year, and I've seen no drop in the levels. Though
I am starting to see more coming to my role list-posting addresses.

But that's pretty easy to filter, I just send everything that doesn't come
from the list to those addresses to a spam folder.

MBM