Re: [Exim] Help with rejecting hosts problems

Autor: Stephen Woodbridge
A: Derrick 'dman' Hudson, exim list
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Help with rejecting hosts problems
Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:

Thank you for your response.

> --
> On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 01:12:23PM -0400, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> | Yes, I think I am confused. So let me back up and describe the problem
> | and hopefully someone can point me in the direction of a solution,
> | because mine obviously didn't work.
> |
> | Spam is the problem :)
> | I started using RBL lists, this works great, but some hosts that I want
> | to get mail from are listed.
> |
> | How do I make a white list of hosts I want to get mail from?
>
> First, use exim 4!

Arrgh, I would like to be able to do this on exim 3.33 otherwise I will
have to go through reconfiguring exim and get everything working again.
If it can't be done with 3.33, then I'll have to bite the bullet and
spend the extra few days to figure out how to upgrade.

-Steve