Fw: [Exim] maildirquota with exim

Author: maillist
To: exim list
Subject: Fw: [Exim] maildirquota with exim
Hi Adam,

Thanks for your help. I have successfully implemented maildirquota. Now, I want
to bounce the message to the sender immediately once the quota is full. I have
the following retry rules in my exim configure file:

# Domain               Error       Retries
# ------               -----       -------

*                       quota_2m
*                      *           F,2h,15m; G,16h,1h,1.5; F,4d,8h

and accordingly it should bounce the mail immediately. but, it is still in the
queue.

when I tried to force the queue by giving command:

#exim -d6 -Mc 17ABP0-0004Nc-00

it gave me the following message:

Writing retry data for T:user@???
first failed=1021994302 last try=1021994518 next try=1021995418 expired=0
error -23 0: mailbox is full (MTA-imposed quota exceeded while writing to file
tmp/1021994518.16860.mail.domain
end of retry processing