Re: [Exim] $message_headers not recognised [Exim 4.04]

Author: Ephraim Silverberg
CC: Philip Hazel, Vadim Vygonets
Subject: Re: [Exim] $message_headers not recognised [Exim 4.04]
On Tue, 21 May 2002, Philip Hazel wrote:

>> Any ideas?
>
> I think I can see what's going on here, but just to be doubly sure: Are
> you verifying senders or recipients in your ACL for checking RCPT
> commands? I suspect that you are, and Exim is giving this incorrect
> error because there are no header lines in existence at that stage.

Yes, we do for non-local domains -- this must be the source of the messages.

> You could double-check this by running a test with "exim -bh".

Indeed, this illustrates the error.

> Assuming I've got this right, I'll fix it for the next release (and send
> you a patch to try out.)

Okay, thanks very much.

Ephraim
Ephraim Silverberg, CSE System Group,        Phone number:    972-2-6585521
Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel.        Fax number:      972-2-5617723
WWW: http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~ephraim       E-mail: ephraim@???