[Exim] Double Autoresponses

Author: Benjamin Young
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Double Autoresponses
Here's my second dumb question for the day: When email #1 has an autoresponder BUT really forwards to email #2 that also has an autoresponder, both email addresses send out an autoresponse. Prior to using exim, only email #1 would send out an autoresponse.

As I stated in a previous message, my host just implemented exim this week and has no solution. Can anyone figure out how to set up accounts so that only email #1 (in this scenario) would send an autoresponse. Thanks!

Your help is much appreciated,
Benjamin