RE: [Exim] Version 4.02 and "The Book"

Top Pagina
Auteur: Paul Walsh
Aan: Owen Boyle
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: RE: [Exim] Version 4.02 and "The Book"
I would suggest you start with the latest release 3 version (3.35) and,
using the book familiarise yourself with that. Getting up and running
quickly is quite easy when compared to other MTAs. I personally tend to shy
away from using a ".0" release, preferring to leave to others the ironing
out of the inevitable wrinkles found in initial versions of major releases.
The chances are that 3.35 will address your needs in the short to medium
term. By the time you've become familiar with the principles involved and
are ready to move to 4 I would imagine the revised book will be available.

Paul