To: hmag
CC: exim-users
題目: AW: [Exim] Brand new user
Hi Terry,

I know only of a webmin module to do maintenance. It has nearly the same
function as eximon (without the statistics graphs). The module is made by
Alexandre Mathieu and you find the module at www.webmin.com under Third
Party Modules / Servers. A Webmin module for configuration is suggested 3
times (as you can see under Programming / Webmin Modules WishList ;-).

Regards vol

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Terry Allen [mailto:hmag@ozemail.com.au]
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Mai 2002 12:37
An: exim-users@???
Betreff: [Exim] Brand new user

Hi there,
    I have JUST installed Exim after being recommended to it by Dan
Shoop - he says there is a module for configuring Exim by Webmin - could
someone outline where I may find it & if so, where I might find a
beginner's guide. Many thanks for you help.

    Bye for now, Terry Allen
hEARd

Postal Address:
    hEARd
    c/o 128 The Entrance Rd
    The Entrance
    NSW    2261
    Australia

Internet -
    WWW:
    http://heard.com.au or http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hmag
    http://hosting.heard.com.au

Interactive Message Board - http://heard.com.au/wwwboard/

EMAIL: (checked every Thursday & Sunday, sometimes more often)
hmag@???

Non profit promotion for new music - since 1994