Re: [Exim] API bug in exim-4.04? -> not

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Marc MERLIN
Para: Matthew Byng-Maddick
CC: exim-users
Tópicos Antigos: Re: [Exim] API bug in exim-4.04?
Assunto: Re: [Exim] API bug in exim-4.04? -> not
On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 06:43:21PM +0100, Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:
> On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 09:41:48AM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> > I think I found a problem, or at least a non documented limitation in
> > header_add, which I'm using in local_scan
> [...]
> > If there is no '%', it's happy.
> > string_sprintf seems happy with having '%' in *header though (as shown by
> > the second printf)
>
> This reeks of format string issue, how about
>
> header_add([...],"%s",your_string);

Tss, of course, if I had read Philip's spec.txt correctly, I have done this.

Yep, my fault, I didn't know/realize that header_add expected (as
documented) a format string as its second argument.

RTFM as they say...

Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/ | Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key