Re: [Exim] SpamAssassin installation woes...

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: dman
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] SpamAssassin installation woes...
--
On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 03:20:23PM -0700, David Gardner wrote:
| Greetings all,

| I'm still attempting to install SpamAssassin onto my Linux box but get
| the following message in the Exim_PanicLog for those messages seen as,
| um..., unwanted:

| 2002-05-13 15:07:42 177Nwv-0005jv-00 == /tmp/spamcheck/ <message
| filter> transporting defer (-1): No transport specified for local
| delivery from system filter - check message_filter_file_transport or
| message_filter_directory_transport

| I'm not sure why a local delivery is attempted, my Exim installation
| acts as a router/filter for my company's email server. Anyone have any
| ideas? Thanks in advance.

| MyComputer:/etc/exim.filter
| {snip}

| # SpamAssassin Filter

| if
|     $h_X-Spam-Status: contains "Yes"
|         or
|     "${if def:h_X-Spam-Flag {def}{undef}}" is "def"
| then
|    logwrite "$tod_log From: $h_From: Subject: $h_Subject: Sender:
| $sender_address"
|    save /tmp/spamcheck/

     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is why it tries to do a local delivery. As the error message
says, the problem is that you haven't told exim what transport to use
when the system filter saves a message to a directory.

If you use the naming conventions that a default debian setup uses,
try this option :

message_filter_directory_transport = address_directory

HTH,
-D

--

"GUIs normally make it simple to accomplish simple actions and
impossible to accomplish complex actions."