Re: [Exim] .forward files and mbx format

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Adam Batkin
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] .forward files and mbx format
On Mon, 6 May 2002, Adam Batkin wrote:

> It seems to me like there are two problems here...One with the way Exim
> delivers mail via mbx, and the other with Mozilla, since pine, balsa and
> Horde/IMP have no problem with the messages that mozilla has trouble with.

Well, without more detail, I really can't say much. Exim's MBX clearly
works in many cases. I am not an expert - and I did the work so long ago
that I have forgotten the details and would have to read the code.

You said you converted a "bad" mailbox to mbox and back again and it
worked. If you want to pursue this any further, the best approach would
be to do that process again, keeping a copy of the bad version so that
it can be compared with the good version. That might make it possible to
see what mozilla is objecting to.