Re: [Exim] multiple domain lookups with CRAM-MD5 authenticat…

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Colin Morey
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] multiple domain lookups with CRAM-MD5 authentication
On Mon, 13 May 2002, Colin Morey wrote:

>    Hope you had a good and well-deserved holiday.

Actually, I had a very hard-working week, teaching email and Exim at an
Internet workshop in Togo, West Africa. I now *need* a holiday. :-( But
luckily I have one booked in two weeks' time. :-)

> On the problem front, saddly not, i've been looking at it,.. if i only have 2
> lookups, (doesn't appear to matter which two), then it works,.. otherwise it
> falls over and gets confused.. its odd,.. let me know if there's anything
> more i can do, debug wise,..

Please can you send me the examples again (not to the list) so that I'm
starting afresh. I'll see if I can reproduce the weird behaviour.

Philip