RE: [Exim] the Klez virus

Autor: Douglas Gray Stephens
A: Brown
CC: Exim List
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] the Klez virus
Steven,

At 13:05 (GMT+1000) on 10-May-2002, Brown wrote:
> --
> Hi all,
>
> i'm having a bit of trouble filtering emails infected by the klez
> virus. I'm currently using system_filter.exim, which works well,
> but klez seems to be able to get through. Does anyone have any
> suggestions?

There is a version of the system filter that tracks spaces in the file
name, that I posted to the list at the start of the month (see
http://www.exim.org/mailman/htdig/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20020429/038290.html
) but unfortunately the archive has scrabled parts of the message.
Anyway the system filter part is available from the URL
http://www.geocities.com/dgraystephens/system-filter-0.17b-020501.exim.txt

I hope this helps,

Douglas

--