Re: [Exim] Incoming mail is resent to all other addressees

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jeremy C. Reed
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Don Hammer
Υ/ο: Exim
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Incoming mail is resent to all other addressees
On Thu, 9 May 2002, Don Hammer wrote:

> I do not know if this is the definition of relaying, but here is my problem.

Relaying is when a message is transferred from one mail server to another
mail server.

An "open" relay is when a mail server transfers email from an unknown
(non-customer) host on to its destination.

> When I receive a mail that has multiple addressees, it receives the mail
> then delivers the message to all other addressees of the message.

How do you "receive" it? (Via SMTP? via sendmail command line?)

> What area of the configure file could be causing this behavior.

Have a look at your logs.

Jeremy C. Reed
echo '9,J8HD,fDGG8B@?:536FC5=8@I;C5?@H5B0D@5GBIELD54DL>@8L?:5GDEJ8LDG1' |\
sed ss,s50EBsg | tr 0-M 'p.wBt SgiIlxmLhan:o,erDsduv/cyP'