Re: [Exim] Exim not transferring outgoing mail

Top Pagina
Auteur: dman
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Exim not transferring outgoing mail
--
On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 08:57:28AM +0100, Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:
| On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 08:45:32PM -0500, dman wrote:
| > The first step is to determine why you were blacklisted in the first
| > place. That may be tricky since dial-up ips tend to be used by many
| > users and the blacklist may have been caused by someone else. I tried

| And the reason that you should not use your ISP's smarthost is?

Maybe he wants to learn how to be a mail admin? I don't know.
(I'm not going to argue over which he should do either)

Still, you don't want his machine to be an open relay that feeds out
through his ISP's smarthost.

-D

--

He who scorns instruction will pay for it,
but he who respects a command is rewarded.