Re[2]: [Exim] Per-user dnslist exceptions

Author: Richard Welty
To: exim-users
Subject: Re[2]: [Exim] Per-user dnslist exceptions

On 06 May 2002 20:34:54 -0500 Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@???> wrote:
> I fully understand the implications. But I am only
> just converting from Sendmail, and after more analysis I may convert
> to merely warning on Spamcop hits.

i would strongly urge going to warning only on Spamcop. the Spamcop bl has
been discussed extensively elsewhere, and it has some signficant
methodology issues that render it unsuitable for anything other than
warn-only.

specifically, Julian's data collection and reduction algorithms go awry
sometimes in interesting ways, with _far_ more collateral damage than
spews. there is no question but that it is a very experimental bl, and
that in the pre-alpha test sense of the word.

richard
--
Richard Welty
rwelty@???                                 Averill Park Networking