Re: [Exim] using route_list with exim 3.x

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Marc MERLIN
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] using route_list with exim 3.x
On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Marc MERLIN wrote:

> sflist1:
> driver = domainlist
> transport = remote_smtp
> route_list = "lists.sourceforge.net:lists.sf.net:users.sourceforge.net:users.sf.net:sourceforge.net:sf.net sf-list1 byname"

One answer was posted. Another, more verbose way is

  route_list = lists.sourceforge.net sf-list1 byname ; \
               lists.sf.net          sf-list1 byname ; \

Is there any difference in the way these work? The answer is "no, unless
you set no_more on the driver". Exercise for the student: what is the
difference?

[No, I am not back. I just have a bit of time free today.]