[Exim] 4.04 RPMs

Autor: Jason L Tibbitts III
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] 4.04 RPMs
I was surprised to find no Red Hat RPMs of 4.04 available. (There are
some binary RPMs available for the Polish PLD distribution, but
they're only at 4.02 and no SRPM was available.) So I hacked together
(in the least pretty manner possible) some of my own based on an older
SRPM I got from xtronics.com.

Is someone working on a more "official" RPM?  I'm happy to give my
SRPM to whoever asks for it, but I don't want to distribute anything
that would conflict with what someone else is doing.
--
  Jason L Tibbitts III - tibbs@??? - 713/743-3486 - 660PGH - 94 PC800
       System Manager:  University of Houston Department of Mathematics