Re: [Exim] Trouble with incoming mail, again

Author: Bo Mellberg
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Trouble with incoming mail, again
Hi all!

Just wanted to let you know that I finally got it working.

It was a conflict between smtpd and sendmail that caused
the problem. After removing smptd, reinstalling sendmail,
making the symlink change and running "exim -bd" the
exim smtp-daemon startep up answering incoming calls.

Thanks everyone for your patience, and especially Torsten
Mueller and Andreas Pettersson for nudging me in the right
direction!

/Bo Mellberg