[Exim] multiple domains (envelope-to header)

Author: NOC - KP^2
To: Exim List
Subject: [Exim] multiple domains (envelope-to header)
I am currently trying to setup multiple domains (real, not virtual) on a
single exim server. I've searched through the mail list archives for
"multiple domains" and "envelope-to" (will be explained in a bit) but I
didn't find anything that I could make sense of, though it's probably
that I don't quite understand all the terminology.

Usernames will NOT be duplicated across these domains. I am storing
email in the mbox format. All users are real unix users, with nologin
set for their shell and are hosted on a freebsd 4.5-stable server.

My local_domains line looks like this:

local_domains=*.kulish.com:kulish.com:*.tekengine.net:tekengine.net:loca
lhost:[10.1.1.247]

An email is then sent, from an external entity, to
blackhole@???, it ends up in the noc@??? mailbox. I
assume that I missed a step somewhere along the way, but I can't seem to
pinpoint what I need to do next. I have included a snippit of the
headers on that incoming email. It seems the envelope-to: header is the
problem, but I don't know why it's changing and how to correct this
behavior.

Thanks for your time.
If you need any more information, let me know.
Chris Kulish