Re: [Exim] exim 4.x + LDAP + courier-imap

Author: Samuel GAUTIER
To: exim-users
CC: wash
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim 4.x + LDAP + courier-imap
the debug process just tell me that exim can't access the home directory of the user: normal it doesn't exist ....

the first problem is that exim performs the lookup into my openldap but try to write messages into the home directory instead of using the "maildrop" attribute of the user and so, i think it uses the local_delivery instead of those defined for my ldap users in the configuration file.

--
DIWAN - Unidirect

Samuel GAUTIER - Consultant
Tél : 04.72.53.78.78