Re: [Exim] Regex gurus - KLEZ

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: sharun
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Odhiambo G. Washington, Exim Users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Regex gurus - KLEZ
if $message_body matches "Content-Type: application/octet-stream;.*(?:file)?name=(\\\\S+\\\\.(?:ad[ep]|ba[st]|chm|cmd|com|cpl|crt|exe|hlp|hta|in[fs]|isp|jse?|lnk|md[be]|ms[cipt]|pcd|pif|reg|scr|sct|shs|url|vb[se]|ws[fhc]))" and
$h_X-Mailer: is ""
then
  fail text "This message has been rejected because it has\n\
             potentially executable content (Klez virus ?)\n\
             This form of attachment has been used by\n\
             recent viruses or other malware.\n\
             If you meant to send this file then please\n\
             package it up as a zip file and resend it."
  seen finish
endif