Re: [Exim] [OFF TOPIC] Hotmail MX servers hosed?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Phil Pennock
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] [OFF TOPIC] Hotmail MX servers hosed?
On 2002-04-23 at 23:34 +0200, Sheldon Hearn wrote:
> I tend to get between 1 and 4 hosts accepting my connections. I

> If someone could just give me a truthful "Yes, you're not alone", I'd
> take a chill pill and figure out how to exclude hotmail from all my ugly
> hacks.

I got three responses.

All the others are up, enough to send RSTs and just refuse the
connections.

However, which machines are "open" changes.

Working from a machine in the EU (Amsterdam, NL) I get mx06 and mx09
responding, the second time. When three responded, it was mx03, ms05
and mx10.

At about the same time as the second probe from the EU, I tried from a
machine in the US (hanging off a Panix ADSL line), and saw mx10 and
mx13 open.

*shrugs*
--
Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from a Perl script
-- Camel Book