Re: [Exim] Delays send to AOL

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Dave C.
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Delays send to AOL
On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Dave C. wrote:

> It is not the postmasters job to fix addresses mistyped by incompetent
> boobs. If you want your mail to go through, use the correct address.

When I first got involved with Internet mail, about 12 years ago, it was
all very flaky and people were experimenting. In those days, everything
was much more cooperative, and postmasters DID help each other (and
remote users) in that kind of way. There was a sense of community that
has since been lost. Nowadays, attitudes have changed, and also the
volumes are such that one just can't do this any more.