RE: [Exim] received_header_text wildcards?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: David Moon
Υ/ο: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Αντικείμενο: RE: [Exim] received_header_text wildcards?
On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, David Moon wrote:

> Since the option type is specified with a string (name of header), I thought
> the following syntax would work, but I'm not having very good luck:
>
> dnslookup:
> driver = dnslookup
> domains = ! +local_domains
> transport = remote_smtp
> ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
> headers_remove = Received
> no_more
>
> Is "received" not the proper name for this header?

That should work. It works for me. I have just tested it. If you are
still having trouble, run a test with debugging and send me the output.
Hmm. No, that won't be too helpful. There aren't any debugging
statements in place to say that it is removing headers. There probably
should be (noted for future). Let me know if you are still having
trouble, and I'll send a patch that adds debugging and then you can try
a debugging run.