RE: [Exim] received_header_text wildcards?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: David Moon
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Αντικείμενο: RE: [Exim] received_header_text wildcards?
Hi Philip,

Thanks for the reply. I had looked in the generic options for routers
section, but not the generic options for transports!

Since the option type is specified with a string (name of header), I thought
the following syntax would work, but I'm not having very good luck:

dnslookup:
driver = dnslookup
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
headers_remove = Received
no_more

Is "received" not the proper name for this header?

Thanks,

David